Box of 25 cigars, 51/2 x 50 Robusto Size
Rich and powerful cigar, like all limited editions. Fantastic!! Extraordinarily complex, smooth as silk and very creamy… The finish last forever, coating your whole mouth and tongue with an amazing and incomparable blend of leather-based, earth and rich tobacco flavors. This one could be very hard to find this box, it is considered Vintage box.
- Overview 01: Extraordinarily complex, smooth as silk and very creamy… The finish last forever, coating your whole mouth and tongue with an amazing and incomparable blend of leather-based, earth and rich tobacco favors. This one could be very hard to find this box, it is considered Vintage box.
- Overview 02: What a harmonious cigar. Dried herbs, dried fruits, roasted nuts, potpourri. It is all very complex and hard to pin down — these cigars just taking an enormous whiff. The taste of the wrapper especially has a delicious and sophisticated sweetness that’s powerful to pin down. Later a creamy sandalwood essence and a little bit of citrusy. Razor sharp burn and easy draw reminiscent of Behike. Come to think about it, this cigar tastes a lot like Behike as well. Luxurious and relaxing. No harshness. Seems like smoking nothing at all.
- Overview 03: What’s life? Not the LE ones. Cream and tobacco smoothness, the format is simply nice, in case you purchase them in a tube it is even higher, with cedar and woody hints. Nice trying and the pre-light draw is simply making you salivate so arduous – hints of honey, vanilla, little bit of peach. 9.5/10
- Overview 04: Wow! Excellent burn and really robust,nice style. Cautious with this one although…I’ve a minimum of one cigar a day, and tried this one solely four days after receiving shipment, and was so strong.
- Overview 05: Simply the strongest cigar I’ve tried so far. Took me 1.5 hours to complete one cigar. Nice earthy, creamy, Cuban taste, however couldn’t finish it- was too robust. Shopping for couple extra boxes of ten this week, and can save these for special occasions or if I’m drinking. Highly recommended for seasoned smokers. I can rate them 97 by cigars aficionados.
- Overview 06: Just received a cabinet of 25 of the relaunched Epicure Especial 2004. Great constructed smoke! Veiny, oily Connecticut wrapper with a perfect round 50 ring gauge. I punched this cigar to get the flavour on the tip of my tongue. The primary 1/third began off with an ideal draw with medium flavors of earthy grassy undertones, yummy!!! The cigar continued this fashion till the 2nd a part of the cigar the place it kicked in leathery flavors while still maintaining the consistency of earthy, grassy undertones.The final part of this cigar is my favorite, it kicked in with tons of peppery spices and never lost the previous flavors.
You May Also Be Interested ✅
Home ➡️ Home Page.
Hoyo De Monterrey Cuban Cigars ➡️ Choose Oher vitolas and boxes.
Hoyo De Monterrey Du Prince ➡️ Recommended 🔥🔥
There are no reviews yet.