Sancho Panza

Miguel de Cervantes introduced a Havana cigar with the same name in 1848 as a tribute to Don Quixote’s rustic squire named Sancho Panza in his 1605 novel with the same title. Originally, the factory was located at 48 Angeles St. in Havana. Ramon Allones acquired the brand sometime in the 1880s, and Rey Del Mundo Cigar Co. acquired it in 1940. Sancho Panza and its assets were nationalized by the Cuban government on September 15, 1960.

Showing all 6 Products